Our mission is to assist businesses by planning for their future.
Quality, responsive, problem solvers, innovative and experienced in assisting individuals and companies achieve their goals. Business Visions wants to help you take your ideas and make them a reality. Whatever the need, we find ways to solve problems and promote your vision.
Business Visions Offers the Following Services:
Values, Visioning and Mission
"No one understands where we’re heading."
"We do not have the right people, in the best seats, doing the right things."
"I need to improve my team."
"We have conflicts!"
- Vision, Mission, Values, Culture Alignment /Changing Attitudes and Behaviors
- Strategic Planning / Business Development / Succession Planning / Accountability Coaching
- Leadership Development and Training / Coaching – Executive, behavioral and attitude
Strategic Insight/Planning Facilitation/Business Planning and Accountability Coaching
"We just don’t communicate!"
"No one knows what’s going on except for leadership, and even then, I’m not sure of our direction."
- Communications Development / Coaching managers, teams and individuals
- Better communication throughout the organization
Human Resources – we are certified professionals
"The Federal and State laws constantly change, am I compliant? Do my policies and employee handbook need to be updated?"
- Everything related to Human Resources from recruitment to policies to employee conflicts to terminations
Recruitment/Assessments/Individual and Team Coaching
"Are we on-track to meet our goals?"
"How do I measure KPI’s and success?"
"Where should we focus our efforts?"
"Am I utilizing technology to the fullest extent?"
- Consistent measurements / Surveys: Employees, Customers, Potential customers
- Dashboards and Metrics
Customized Training Programs
"How do I get everyone going in the same direction?"
"I have too many conflicts between associates."
- Living values through Employee Engagement / Performance measures / career development
Business Visions Clients
Every client is distinct, and each one deserves the special attention it receives from Business Visions. Each client has its own unique opportunities, and whatever the demands the future may present, we will remain flexible in meeting these changing needs.
Our clients come from a variety of industries including medical and healthcare, professional associations, legal, engineering, construction, manufacturing, publishing, service companies, distributors, media/advertising/communications, industrial and insurance organizations. We are privileged to serve a number of very fine clients. We welcome the opportunity to personally discuss our services with you.
Here are some of our clients:
- Black and Decker (National)
- Norton Healthcare (Kentucky)
- Shoe Sensation (National)
- Davis Jewelers (Kentucky)
- Lantech (Global)
- FormWood Industries (National)
- Northland Corporation (Global)
- Piccola Manufacturing (Kentucky)
- Louisville Gas and Electric
- The Jeffersontown, KY Chamber
- Universal Linens Inc. (Regional)
- Linak-U.S. (Denmark/U.S.)
Sandy Ringer, PHR / SHRM-CP
President of Business Visions since 1987
Her experience in consulting includes a broad array of industries - manufacturing, professional services, construction, healthcare, retail, nonprofits and other industries.
She gained national recognition serving as a United States representative to the USSR under the auspices of The American Center for International Leadership. Her expertise includes:
- Strategic business planning - goals and accountability plans
- All aspects of Human Resources and recruitment projects
- Coaching - executive, promotional and behavior / attitude change / family ownership
- Organizational development
- Leadership development training
Sandy is affiliated with GlobalHR Consulting Group.
She is President of Business Visions, a business consulting firm since 1987 located in Louisville, Kentucky with more than thirty years of dedication and experience in business strategy and planning, executive/managerial coaching, leadership and family business planning and coaching, and Human Resources consulting.
Her real value comes from honest communications, asking the right questions and trusting in relationships and processes. Because of this she has helped increased sales, produced team alignment, created new business opportunities, and developed internal systems to improve management and assist in revenue growth. She has facilitated visioning processes with CEO's and coached management teams. Her "partnership" with her clients offers a unique advantage to them.
She is active within her own community - a graduate of Leadership Louisville, a facilitator of several CEO Roundtables, a Board member with New Hope Service, a Board Advisor for the Business School at Spalding University, and a career mentor. Sandy is a member of the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and a member of the local Louisville chapter (LSHRM).
Sandy has worked with me on various projects for almost 28 years - from the very start of my company. She is always focused and professional and has always exceeded my expectations. Thank you Sandy!
- President, PlanChoice
I just teamed up with Sandy to completely revise our company’s employee handbook. Sandy was efficient, effective and continued to move this project forward. Her knowledge of policies and laws allowed me to put out a handbook that is precise and employee friendly.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Sandy and know I can depend on her for future consulting. Thank you Sandy!!!
- Human Resources, Manufacturing/Fabrication
Sandy has done a terrific job presenting leadership and human resource concepts to the small business owners participating in TKT and Associates' FastTrac GrowthVenture program. Her commitment to helping entrepreneurs grow through organizational development and thinking strategically about leadership is evident by the energy and enthusiasm with which she presents!
- Tax Analyst, Department of Revenue